How does the SkinLite differ from other skin analysis tools?
- The SkinLite offers views into the skin to a depth of 2mm, while most other skin analysis tools only magnify the surface of the skin
- The SkinLite offers unparalleled views of sub-surface skin conditions that are not visible with a magnifying lamp, a woods lamp, or the naked eye, in addition to also magnifying the image viewed to 10X
- Remarkably compact in size and weighing only 3.5 ounces, the SkinLite is extremely portable; the SkinLite can easily be kept daily in a uniform or trouser pocket, for immediate use where and when needed throughout the day
- The SkinLite does not require the use of immersion oil, as do traditional dermatascopes
What is the difference between the SkinLite and the SkinLite II?
- Both devices reveal sub-surface structures of the skin, to a depth of approximately 2 mm
- The SkinLite II magnifies a wider, sub-surface view (75mm lens width) of the skin to 2X, while the SkinLite magnifies its much more targeted view of individual skin irregularities to 10X magnification
- With its ability to examine significantly larger areas of skin, the SkinLite II is an extraordinarily beneficial skin examination tool that enables practitioners to perform a uniquely thorough, sub-surface examination of a client’s overall skin condition
- Prior to specific treatments, however, it is the smaller, SkinLite that becomes essential in assisting skin care professionals further by revealing an astonishing and even more detailed, sub-surface view of an individually targeted skin irregularity or skin structure
3. How is the SkinLite operated?
4. Is the SkinLite portable
enough to be easily transported?
5. What are the SkinLite’s
6. How will the SkinLite benefit my
- Increases capability of skin examinations,
thereby also supporting the effectiveness of chosen treatment
- Immediately projects a more professional
and advanced image for facility procedures, during preliminary
and follow-up examination sessions
inquire about our Special Package Set
(Lamprobe + CryoProbe + SkinLite)
|United States & Canada: